Wesak Day
Went to some sort like a Wesak Day celebration where we bath a small statue of Buddha for blessings with Abi, my parents and my parents' friends.

These are the Tibetian 'monks' in charge for this event. The old man beside the guy wearing full red kasa is Lee Chau Jing (don't know his real name but that is how my mum pronounce it). Heard he was very famous in Malaysia known for his skills in dark magic or something. I don't give a fuck about him cause the only reason I went there was to bath the little Buddha lol. I'm not a Tibetian buddhist anyway.

Random people getting blessed by that Lee guy.

Some turtles and birds to be released for this event. Honestly I don't see the point of doing this.

'Bless me with more pussies and cash'
jk lol

Our second picture in 15 years of friendship. The buddha behind us is called Avalokiteshvara in Sanskrit and Qian Shou Guan Yin in Mandarin.
P/s: I saw Christine Chan there cibai

These are the Tibetian 'monks' in charge for this event. The old man beside the guy wearing full red kasa is Lee Chau Jing (don't know his real name but that is how my mum pronounce it). Heard he was very famous in Malaysia known for his skills in dark magic or something. I don't give a fuck about him cause the only reason I went there was to bath the little Buddha lol. I'm not a Tibetian buddhist anyway.

Random people getting blessed by that Lee guy.

Some turtles and birds to be released for this event. Honestly I don't see the point of doing this.

'Bless me with more pussies and cash'
jk lol

Our second picture in 15 years of friendship. The buddha behind us is called Avalokiteshvara in Sanskrit and Qian Shou Guan Yin in Mandarin.
P/s: I saw Christine Chan there cibai


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home