My Childhood Superheroes
Power Rangers
The first series was great, the one after that sucked big time. I still remember when Green Ranger first appeared, everyone starts whistling the flute's tune. And somehow, till now I still remember that damn tune lol.
Cybercops
This series had the best theme songs. My favorite character was Lucifer but he was sort of half bad half good char so he is not in the opening theme. Oh yea, the misheard lyrics in this clip is funny. I'm very sure some very eng Malay made this lol.
Ultraman
Ultraman the best! Haha.
This is the trailer for the recently released Ultraman Mebius movie with the return of the 6 Ultra Brothers. They even asked the original actors of the Ultra Brothers to act in it. I'm gonna watch this when I'm free =D.
Masked Riders
The old ones were epic pwnage! New ones are gay. This clip has the transformation of all the Riders from 1971 till the current one lol.
Collaboration of Ultraman and Masked Rider. I remember watching this when I was in Primary 2.
Dragon Ball
DB is like the god of anime. Transformation of Brolly to Legendary Super Saiya mode. I wonder who will win if Brolly managed to transform to Super Saiya 4.
The first series was great, the one after that sucked big time. I still remember when Green Ranger first appeared, everyone starts whistling the flute's tune. And somehow, till now I still remember that damn tune lol.
Cybercops
This series had the best theme songs. My favorite character was Lucifer but he was sort of half bad half good char so he is not in the opening theme. Oh yea, the misheard lyrics in this clip is funny. I'm very sure some very eng Malay made this lol.
Ultraman
Ultraman the best! Haha.
This is the trailer for the recently released Ultraman Mebius movie with the return of the 6 Ultra Brothers. They even asked the original actors of the Ultra Brothers to act in it. I'm gonna watch this when I'm free =D.
Masked Riders
The old ones were epic pwnage! New ones are gay. This clip has the transformation of all the Riders from 1971 till the current one lol.
Collaboration of Ultraman and Masked Rider. I remember watching this when I was in Primary 2.
Dragon Ball
DB is like the god of anime. Transformation of Brolly to Legendary Super Saiya mode. I wonder who will win if Brolly managed to transform to Super Saiya 4.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home