Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SD Gundam Dynasty Warriors: Guan Yu

I painted my Guan Yu, took me few hours, and no, it's not the most beautiful Gundam ever. Might be the ugliest one ever though.


This was before I painted it.


This is how it looks like now. I think I made it look worse -.- It's not really visible on picture but if you look up close then you'll notice how bad my artistic skills are.


Only these few markers were used. Very nice markers except the red one and I broke the one on most left.


Oh yea, Abi showed me his GFF #0035 1/100 MG Shin Musha Gundam. It's probably one of the best look gundam I've seen. I heard it was one of the newest models released in June.


Only RM279, it's MG and you don't even have to paint it to make it look like this. But I heard there's no stocks left in Kuching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home