Saturday, March 08, 2008

SUPP Speech

The following was taken on 6th March 2008 at Poh Kwong Park. I just wanna update these before it gets outdated. Basically, the crowd was only about 1/8 of DAP's Speech the other day and honestly I did not see anyone from Poh Kwong Park there. The speech started at 19:00 but I went there around 20:00.


The first person I saw giving the speech was Sim Kheng Hui. It was a short speech though.


The next one to give the speech was this guy, I don't know what his name is but they called him the Kapitan. He kinda look like Daniel's dad though lol. My battery was running out again so I didn't record what he said.


This woman was next to give the speech. I don't know her name though.


Mmkay, her Mandarin was kinda bad and I don't really understand what her point was. She could've just give her speech in English since her English was so much better than her Mandarin. You can see Yong Khoon Seng making his more-than-two-hours-late 'grand' entrance near the end of the clip.


Ok, obviously she was speaking in English but as soon as she saw me recording a video clip she switched to Mandarin again swt.


Yong Khoon Seng giving handshakes to his supporters. I know the quality was kinda bad but that was the best I could get with a cameraphone. Someone sponsor me a good camera please?


This guy gave his speech after that woman.


He gave his speech in English though (Keith, you can watch this). Despite his lagginess, at least I get his point but he need to do more than that to convince the supporters though. The percentage calculation at the beginning had no significance and I don't get what he was trying to point out. Unless he wants to say that the Chinese community lost faith in SUPP. Regarding the statement he made stating that "We are not marginalised, the state government lets us represent the total percentage that we should be representing the Chinese". Mmkay, it's their obligation to let us represent what we're suppose to represent anyway and if they did not do so, the Chinese community would've made a ruckus over this and this is also not the reason why Chinese think they are marginalised. The rejection of UMNO and MCA is not really because they are Peninsular based parties. UMNO is being rejected for obvious reasons and if MCA is here then what is SUPP suppose to do? Regarding the issue where he said opposition parties cannot make changes is absurd. If the opposition were to hold 2/3 of the seats in Parliament, why can't they make any changes? At the end of the clip you can see his paper dropped on the floor and he didn't even pick it up after his speech.


You can hear the SUPP's anti DAP campaign song at the end of this clip.


Forgot who this is.


This is Chan Seng Khai.


A short clip of Chan Seng Khai's speech.


Finally, our main event today, Yong Khoon Seng's speech, two hours late with only 6 minutes speech. At the end of his speech, I saw one of my neighbours hugged him and gave him a peck on his cheeks, which my dad told me later that she was Yong Khoon Seng's ex-mistress. Something funny happened after that though. He walked to Hai Haw Cafe for a drink with his bodyguards but he just walked pass a bunch of gangsters of Poh Kwong Park without any greetings or handshakes in the coffee shop. Then one of the gangsters stood up and said, "WTF!? You think we are transparent is it?", then his bodyguards were staring and glaring at the gangsters as if they meant business. So the gangster scolded back, "WTF you looking at!? You never see before is it?". He really is stupid for going there for a drink, he should've just stayed at Poh Kwong Cafe, the place they gave the speech, for some coffee. Obviously with one look, one will know that Hai Haw Cafe was filled with 30 to 40 over gangsters. He stood up and walk off to his car silently after that lol. He even waited for his bodyguard to open the car's door for him wtf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home