Pwned
Went to Shenton's apartment the other day, had a couple of drinks and stayed over cause we all got pwned. We managed to finish one bottle of Bacardi 151, half of the Midori and couple of beers.

Getting ready for the drinks. Oh yea, Pin made dinner for us before we went there. Finally managed to convince him to cook. Biaw trying to be god of gambler I think haha some say he looks like Leon Lai? then Gerard would be Andy Lau hahaha. I don't know why Gerard make weird expression again though. Seems like everytime I take his pic he makes weird expressions lol.

Yammmmmmmm senggggg!! The greenish thing in the glass is the Midori mixed with 7-Up but didn't taste so good. It still tasted kinda like cough syrup.

It was written on the Bacardi's bottle that it contained 75.5% alcohol but somehow wikipedia says 87.5%. But either way, I don't think I wanna drink this anymore, too scary.
Pin drank like a l33t but in the end got pwned like a no0b also lol. Bacardi pwns all!!

Gerard pwned! Haha he was the first to puke thanks to Jonat for making him dance. I puked also after Jonat slap my head. (Weird expression again LOL)

Jonat looks ok but in fact he's already drunk haha. He talked non-stop and kept babbling trash. Drink once with him then you will know what I'm talking about lol.

I don't know who took this.

Gerard enjoying his morning swim to get rid of the hangover. Basically, I think everyone had a bad hangover the next day.

Gerard aka Andy Lau aka Stephen Yong, our future Mr. Universe. Vote for him ahh

This is Keith's usual look.

And this is his usual smile.

But this one is abnormal. If you see him smile like this then becareful lah hahahaahah. Jk actually he wanna take pic but can't seem to find the proper way of smiling lol.
Mmkay this is it, I malas update already and I didn't take much pics also. Pin has the rest of the pics.

Getting ready for the drinks. Oh yea, Pin made dinner for us before we went there. Finally managed to convince him to cook. Biaw trying to be god of gambler I think haha some say he looks like Leon Lai? then Gerard would be Andy Lau hahaha. I don't know why Gerard make weird expression again though. Seems like everytime I take his pic he makes weird expressions lol.

Yammmmmmmm senggggg!! The greenish thing in the glass is the Midori mixed with 7-Up but didn't taste so good. It still tasted kinda like cough syrup.

It was written on the Bacardi's bottle that it contained 75.5% alcohol but somehow wikipedia says 87.5%. But either way, I don't think I wanna drink this anymore, too scary.
Pin drank like a l33t but in the end got pwned like a no0b also lol. Bacardi pwns all!!

Gerard pwned! Haha he was the first to puke thanks to Jonat for making him dance. I puked also after Jonat slap my head. (Weird expression again LOL)

Jonat looks ok but in fact he's already drunk haha. He talked non-stop and kept babbling trash. Drink once with him then you will know what I'm talking about lol.

I don't know who took this.

Gerard enjoying his morning swim to get rid of the hangover. Basically, I think everyone had a bad hangover the next day.

Gerard aka Andy Lau aka Stephen Yong, our future Mr. Universe. Vote for him ahh

This is Keith's usual look.

And this is his usual smile.

But this one is abnormal. If you see him smile like this then becareful lah hahahaahah. Jk actually he wanna take pic but can't seem to find the proper way of smiling lol.
Mmkay this is it, I malas update already and I didn't take much pics also. Pin has the rest of the pics.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home