Thursday, September 20, 2007

Double Wedding

Abi got married today and so is Ah Fatt. Damn it why have to be on the same night. If I had Kage Bunshin no Jutsu then I can attend both weddings. My parents went to Ah Fatt's and I went to Abi's. I must say this, don't ever attend a wedding dinner alone especially if you don't know anyone at your table.


The food at Abi's place was okay, some were nice and some weren't so nice. My table only had 6 persons so we had plenty to eat. I think I ate too much haha.


Time passes so fast, we were playing kites and such back then and all of the sudden he's getting married already. There were so much beng'ish looking people and I think I was the only one looking like a nerd excluding the elder people. One more thing, I cannot stand people singing old hokkien songs at wedding dinners especially those who can't sing but wanted to show off. This is also the first time I hear someone sing a song dedicated to mothers at a wedding dinner.


This is the wedding picture he gave me.


From the left, that's my grandfather, step grandmother, Ah Fatt, his wife and the wife's parents.


I couldn't believe he got married so soon, I mean, he's only as old as I am, and I'm still studying. =.="

1 Comments:

Blogger PC said...

its a sign telling u that ITS UR TIME TO GET MARRIED TOO..

hahaha..

oh well..this only applies to u.
:P

all the best for ur STPM !!!!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home