Thursday, June 14, 2007

Damai

It's been so long since the last time I went there, maybe like 2-3 years? I went there with my parents and their friends this time. Sadly, the waves aren't big enough and swimming alone at the beach felt kinda stupid. However, it reminded me of those times when I went there with my friends.


There were alot of people there because Damai Lagoon was under renovation I think. The staff didn't even have the time to entertain all the guests.


No waves = boring




I went to the bar with my dad and some of my mum's friends. We drank 8 jugs of beer. Each jug costs RM60!! Bloody expensive but I'm not the one paying haha. There was a band playing in the bar and they this good violin player. One of the angmos requested the violin player to play a violin solo song.




Beautiful scenery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home