Monday, May 28, 2007

Gunung Gading

Went for a trip to Gunung Gading. I didn't expect the chalets to have air conditioners and water heaters. They even have one double bed room, two single bed rooms with two single beds in it, a fridge, a kitchen, two toilets and two bathrooms! All in a single chalet. Definitely a nice place to go and have fun as long you don't go hiking. The paths are difficult and some parts of the paths are seriously dangerous. There are like 1 foot wide narrow paths, 70-80 degrees inclined paths and paths with no stable ground for you to step on, you only get to step on tree roots or rocks.


Walked (climbed) 2 fucking hours, had cramps on both my legs and thighs, sweat so much that I can't sweat anymore just to see this piece of shit. I can never understand what is the point of wasting so much energy just to see a stupid piece of shit waterfall like this.


Donating some blood to leeches.




Apparently, Alex got mad because some people ignored his order not to climb up the waterfall.


GAY! GAY! GAY!


Trying to act tough by refusing to sleep. I got fed up with the mosquitoes so I went back to my room. Seems like they have too much blood to donate. Alex became bald again. He looks like a monk now.


Jui Siang made rice for the first time in his life, using a rice cooker of course. This is his self made recipe, rice with corn mixed with stir-fried minced chicken. They actually made 3 big portions of rice like this however I think more than 3 quarter of the rice were wasted in the end.


Cibai mountain. If they install some cable cars from the HQ to the summit, I might consider going there again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siang said...

heyy thats alex's rice la...he copies my recipe...mine is beside the big 1.... nicer than his!!!!! hahaha

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home