Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sword Of The World: Granado Espada

I started playing this new MMORPG game during my STPM exam. Basically, I run to a spot and let my characters auto shoot all these while so it's like half studying and half playing. More or less like an anti-stress program haha.


These are my main three characters. From the left, Scout, Elementalist and Musketeer. They're about level 57 right now except for my elementalist which is level 56 because stupid bitch kept on dying.

I think you can make a maximum of 36 characters in total. There are 5 classes to choose from if you just started playing which is Fighter, Wizard, Elementalist, Musketeer and Scout. Fighter class is more or less like the Barbarian in Diablo 2 a.k.a tanker + hack and slash kind of character. I'm not quite sure about Wizard class but I guess they just cast spells 24/7 like Elementalist except that the spells are more to status attack or that kind of stuff? One thing for sure is they can levitate like David Blaine when they reach lvl 70 haha. Elementalist class mainly focus on the 3 elements, fire, ice and lightning. It's like if you use the bracelet of that element then you can use that element's spells. Musketeer is more like a gunner and it has totally nothing to do with the 3 Musketeers. You use a rifle or pistol for Musketeer but you can use dual pistols when you reach level 36 and obtain the Duality stance. At that instant, you just transformed into the cheapskate version of Dante. Scout is all about buffing and healing to me. They can use daggers or wield dual daggers to attack though but I only use the Scout as a healer and buffer.

As you go on playing through the quests in the game, you get UPC cards which you can use them to make the UPC as a playable character.


From the left, the girl with the hat is Bernelli, the red haired gangster is Gracielo and the one eyed big boobs girl is Adelina Esperanza. They are one of the UPCs that I've obtained. I might play Adelina after my main characters reach the veteran level (reachable only when you reach level 100 and use the Veteran Promotion scroll). Bernelli uses rifles and pistols like Musketeer but she has different stats. Adelina can use pistols and swords/sabres (either one I forgot). Gracielo kicks people around with his legs as if he's the grandmaster of Taekwondo.


From the left, Port Of Coimbra Trooper, Jack, and Reboldoeux Soldier. Jack can build stuff like turrets, cannons, walls and regeneration wards. He's one of the UPCs that are more special in terms of skills despite the fact that he looks like shit. The other 2 are like fighter class but with less skills so basically they are like rubbish to me (some people say the Port Of Coimbra Trooper is one of the best tanker in game or something? But I don't think I'll waste my time playing him.)

So in total I have 9 characters. I won't be creating new characters unless I really like them because one free slot costs 100,000 vis. So I need to spend 2,700,000 vis if I were to buy all the slots. Maybe next time when I'm richer haha. I regret wasting my slots for the stupid trooper and the soldier. I'll update more about this game if I feel like it.


This is a clip I found in Youtube. It's a gameplay retail video where you can see most of the things in the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home