tHe Spring
I went to tHe Spring for the second time today. Saw Shane slacking off again hahaha. Tsk tsk. Anyway, generally tHe Spring is alot nicer than Boulevard (obviously). I guess you all would've known anyway since the press is making a big hoo-hah about tHe Spring. Most of the stuff in there are higher in quality and also bloody expensive as expected so if you wanna find some good stuff you can try find it there.
I went to the toilet to piss and can't help but to notice the graffiti on the walls.

Seems like graffitist are more political nowadays hahaha. But I guess soon there will be someone writting cibai pukek kimak on the walls again.
Oh yea, the management was busy forbidding people to throw coins into the fountain today haha. I don't understand why people throw coins in it anyway cause it's not a bloody wishing well. The three-column fountain was designed by New Zealand based Warren and Mahoney architect, Barry Dacombe. The 14.5m tall fountain was designed based on Archimedes's principles of buoyancy.


Water runs down the three stainless steel columns while the bowls attached to the columns would move up and down and the translucent vessels would then magically rise and fall (you know it's not real magic). Anyway, because of some stupid idiots who threw coins into the bowls and unintentionally changed the weight of the bowls, the staff had no choice but to shut down the whole system until all coins are removed and hopefully these idiots will understand that the fountain is not a whishing well. I think the fountain would only survive one month at most lol.
I went to the toilet to piss and can't help but to notice the graffiti on the walls.

Seems like graffitist are more political nowadays hahaha. But I guess soon there will be someone writting cibai pukek kimak on the walls again.
Oh yea, the management was busy forbidding people to throw coins into the fountain today haha. I don't understand why people throw coins in it anyway cause it's not a bloody wishing well. The three-column fountain was designed by New Zealand based Warren and Mahoney architect, Barry Dacombe. The 14.5m tall fountain was designed based on Archimedes's principles of buoyancy.


Water runs down the three stainless steel columns while the bowls attached to the columns would move up and down and the translucent vessels would then magically rise and fall (you know it's not real magic). Anyway, because of some stupid idiots who threw coins into the bowls and unintentionally changed the weight of the bowls, the staff had no choice but to shut down the whole system until all coins are removed and hopefully these idiots will understand that the fountain is not a whishing well. I think the fountain would only survive one month at most lol.


2 Comments:
got cinema there?
yea still under construction i think....gsc
Post a Comment
<< Home