Friday, April 25, 2008

The Past

I ran out of stuff to blog...


From the left: Ignatius (I think..not sure), Shenton, Me, Nigel, Jonat's Mom
From bottom left: Some girl, Jonat, Jonat's Sis

I forgot when was this taken but I'm preety sure it was taken during primary school. Jonat is short back then =D


Jonah and Keith watching anime at my house (watching Naruto I think), the photo clearly state 2004 so it wasn't 7 years ago...


Azlan getting the trademark choke slam from Suraj. We were taking pictures for our SPM moral practical exam folio. This is quite immoral right? LOL


The famous trademark seductive smile from Suraj. Kinda gay..


Random picture from last year.


Hakutsuru sake which I bought 2-3 weeks ago. Tastes very clear and mild at first but it kicks in after you swallow. It's hella good =D


This is the most randomly improvised birthday card ever. It doesn't even make sense lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger k i F said...

that's a very nice birthday card ! jonah got one too i think haha

-kif

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home