Monday, June 29, 2009

Weird but funny

No updates for one semester, I'm getting lazier.


L337 cereal, eAt L33t!!!


Creative idea but I don't really think the cake looks appetizing


Bandages lol


Attachable nipple?


Emo cereal


Pee and poo, what a great idea!


Wonder what is this made for


For gays?


I want a bazooka and anti-tank rifle for my graduation


Get this if you want your kids to be gay


Real life GTA


Cool toy if it weren't for the design


No wonder I've never heard of this brand


Seriously, wtf?


WTH


L33t sH@mp00, I WANT THIS


You wanna eat this? I know Alex would


LoL


Definitely need this in Kch


I need this carpet for some reasons


wtf


Alex, do you wanna drink this??


This is so cheap!


I think this might work in pubs


You wanna swallow some spermies??


I lost my imaginary friend too


Where can I get this?


Gaynessss


lol


lol wtfff


Do you have any sins that you wanna wash away?


Weird jap figurine lol


I think this is a bad idea for toys


Spot the odd one


Bras for men? wtf


WHAT IS THE POINT OF BUILDING THIS STATUE????


I hope I don't see this in Kch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home